Former senior prefect, Rosy Temple, addressed an intrigued BSR last night talking about her cycle trip from York in England to Instanbul in Turkey.It took Rosy and her friends fifty days and passed through ten countries to get to her destination."I wanted to DO something, I was seeking adventure" she declared. So shortly after graduating from York university she set off.She explained her planning and route and told of some of the encounters along the way.She urged her audience to seize the opportunity, that anything is possible if you really want it. Asked what she had planned next, she replied "I want to break a record of some sort!" Everybody who listened to her was in no doubt that she would.
More General News
- 21.09.2015 Coastal clean-up
- 14.09.2015 Green Awareness Day
- 10.09.2015 TY outing
- 31.08.2015 Start of Michaelmas Term 2015
- 19.06.2015 Habitat for Humanity 2015
- 19.06.2015 Shoe-Box appeal
- 18.06.2015 Summer Reading list
- 16.06.2015 'The Submarine'
- 11.06.2015 New Warden
- 31.05.2015 St Columba's Day Celebrations