Dr Justyna Pyz
We congratulate wholeheartedly our colleague Justyna Pyz on being awarded her doctorate earlier this year. Justyna has been awarded a Doctorate in Anthropology from the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. Her thesis is entitled "Beginnings of accommodation in India. Mission in Madurai 1606-1656" It's about Roberto de Nobili, an Italian Jesuit missionary in India. He was a precursor of inter-religious and inter-cultural dialogue and the first European to learn Sanskrit and read the sacred scriptures of the Vedas.
Justyna is assistant housemistress in Iona house and married to Mr Michael O'Shaughnessy.
More General News
- 05.06.2017 Voices of Poetry
- 02.06.2017 College Prefects 2017-2018
- 27.05.2017 Alex Panayotou
- 26.05.2017 Warden's Thoughts 13
- 26.05.2017 Confirmation 2017
- 15.05.2017 Open Evening, Thursday 18 May
- 15.05.2017 TY Walk
- 13.05.2017 Transition Year Careers Morning
- 06.05.2017 Form I Scientists Win Salters Festival of Chemistry in Trinity College
- 06.05.2017 China Trip 2018